Stratwatch

Blog Update for end of June!

Blog update 6/21/16

I apologize for the lack of consistency in keeping my blog updated.  I want to work on this for everyone who uses this as a resource.  I am ...

Monday, May 30, 2016

Episode 5: Cloud 9's Gibraltar Defense

Summary: This Episode is another break down of defense. Cloud 9 on Gibraltar is terrifying, the best at it in the game at the moment. How do they do it? This video will break-down the main two parts of the defense, and how its almost impossible to break-through.


Any feedback is greatly appreciate! If you have any suggestions for topics or strategies please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    overwatchboost.pro

    ReplyDelete