Stratwatch

Blog Update for end of June!

Blog update 6/21/16

I apologize for the lack of consistency in keeping my blog updated.  I want to work on this for everyone who uses this as a resource.  I am ...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Stratwatch 6 - Shutting out the Offense (GFE's Hold against TL @ Agents Rising Lan)

Summary: This Stratwatch will cover Gale Force Esports defensive hold against Team Liquid in the Agents Rising LAN run by EsportsArena. How does Gale Force Esports hold Team liquid where other teams couldn't? What compositions do they use to do it? And what concepts can we learn from them for our own play? This episode aims to answer those very questions.



Any feedback is greatly appreciate! If you have any suggestions for topics or strategies please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment